Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Far over the Misty Mountains cold - Dwarf Archers Completed

Hi,

After several hours of painting I have finally finished my archers. After someone told me painting the plumes purple would be great, I exactly knew how to finish the Dwarves. I'm quiet happy with the result. Especially when taking the fact school has just started again into account.

Here's a group shot from the front.

 Here's one from the back
And here we've got some close ups.
Hope you like them just as much as I do. I've not yet painted the bases because I'm not sure about whether I'm going to keep these ones, or just search for some spare bases and make them look more like a mine floor, so without stonework. Well, there goes my free week...
By the way is anyone else having the problem that your little sister is singing One Direction songs all day, even when you try to concentrate on painting? As it's getting realy annoying...
Well, as I need to study for the rest of the week, I'm not going to post any more pictures, which means I'm going to wish you all a very nice week now and I'm going to say bye.

Yours sincerely,


Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment